The New Year is SO CLOSE! Learn the latest tools, trends, and strategies, for getting ahead of the competition and getting results from social media in 2014!
2013 was a big year for social media – Monthly active users on Facebook reached over 1.1 billion, 6 billion hours of video were watched on YouTube each month, and companies all over realized they need to be present on social media to survive. Now it’s time to get ahead of your competition by developing your marketing strategy for 2014. Just look at some of the predictions:
- Many think that social search is going to explode. Google is already one step ahead by launching Google Plus, and more networks are ready to adapt.
- Experts think businesses will start targeting YouTube more aggressively as it becomes more of a social network
- Visual content (videos, pictures, and ideas expressed visually) are growing in importance on social networks.
These are just a few of thousands of predictions that social media marketing experts expect for 2014. The best way to take advantage of all the new features of 2014 social media networks is by adapting your strategy NOW.
Our training sessions on Trends and Planning for 2014 will cover everything you need to know to build your social media marketing plan for 2014. You’ll learn the latest tools, trends, and big ideas you need to know to make your social media effective in the new year.
DETAILS for the ONLINE Training…
- Topic: Trends & Planning for Your 2014 Internet Marketing Strategy
- Available NOW – On Demand!
- Length: 75 Minutes
- Investment: $27
- Location: Wherever you want! - REGISTER NOW!
What you’ll get:
- 75 minutes of training on Trends & Planning for Your 2014 Internet Marketing & the latest strategies to get results for your business
- A PDF version of the presentation
- A summary of everything covered in the presentation
- Access to the video to re-watch at your convenience
You can’t afford to miss this amazing deal! Most social media training programs cost upwards of $500! Due to our high demand, we are able to offer this program at an extremely low cost. But make sure to sign up NOW – there are limited number of spots left at the $27 price!
THIS SESSION WILL COVER
- Building a social media plan for 2014
- Current trends in social media marketing and how they’ll change in 2014
- What new features you can expect for social media & Internet marketing in the new year
- How to get more out of your social media marketing efforts today and in the future
- The latest tools, trends, and big ideas companies have for using social media in 2014
- A bonus social media planning template to help build your 2014 social media plan
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- Copy of the slides for your reference
- Summary of Trends & Planning for 2014 and an action guide
Learn everything you need to know to start getting results. Most businesses are active on social networks today, but they haven’t developed a successful social media marketing plan that they are using in 2014. Don’t miss this informative session!
Hear what our customers are saying about Boot Camp Digital and Krista Neher…
Press play to hear how and why our social media courses will benefit you!