As you may know, Boot Camp Digital moved in to a new office in downtown Cincinnati late last year. 2009 was a great year and 2010 is looking even better. We want to celebrate with you at an office Happy Hour.
We hope that you can join us – please feel free to pass the invitation along.
Adult beverages and light snacks will be provided.
What: Boot Camp Digital Open House and Office Party
When: Thursday, February 18, 4:30 – 7:30
Where: 602 Main Street (Gwynne Building at 6th and Main – Richter Phillips is in the bottom) Suite 705 (7th floor and follow the noise)
You can register at eventbrite or just show up!
What to expect at the Happy Hour:
- Ribbon cutting ceremony from the NKY Chamber of Commerce
- Smart social media and marketing people
- A tour of the office
- Photo and video opportunities
- Cincinnati Twitterati
- New people
2009 was an exciting year for us. Some of our accomplishments include:
- Starting Boot Camp Digital!
- Successfully running 2 open enrollment bootcamps
- Speaking at 20+ industry events
- Working with P&G on groundbreaking social media work
- Moving in to a new office downtown
- Social Media provider for ad:tech NY (the largest digital marketing conference)
- Featured speaker in foreign countries including: London, England and Toronto, Canada
- Killing my first (and only) office plant
Can’t make it? We’ll post the pics here afterwards.
We hope to see you there!
About Boot Camp Digital
We help get your internet marketing in shape! Boot Camp Digital specializes in social media and digital strategy and provides services including, training, consulting and full-service social media execution. We help large, fortune 500 companies and small organizations leverage the internet and social media to strategically grow their business.