We are so happy to announce our next Social Media Lunch Session on February 16th, 2012! This time we’ll be talking about the most important aspects of social media marketing - Facebook Marketing: Put Your Facebook Page to WORK.There are more than 800 million active users on Facebook, a number that is still growing and makes Facebook by far the biggest social media platform in the world. Many businesses now have Facebook pages, but they don’t know how to get interactions and engagements, which are key to marketing success on Facebook.
THIS SESSION WILL COVER:
This social media workshop will cover new features, key trends, useful apps and the creative marketing possibilities that Facebook offers.
- Overview of Facebook marketing opportunities
- Content that drives engagement
- Fangates and creative ways to get more fans
- Connecting Facebook Places with your page
- Facebook management tools
- Top paid and free apps
- Trends to watch in Facebook marketing
- Topic: Put Your Facebook Page to WORK ***REGISTER NOW!
- Date: February 16, 2012
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Special Offer: Buy 4 Lunches Get 1 FREE
- Location: Boot Camp Digital, 1600 Main Street, M1, Cincinnati OH, 45202
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- FREE lunch
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals interested in Social Media
“Business owners hear the buzz about Facebook Fan Pages and rush to create their profiles. They collect fans and keep broadcasting information about their products and services but fail to see business results and give up. During this social media training program we will talk about the successful Facebook marketing approach that will Put Your Facebook Page to WORK!” says Krista Neher, Boot Camp Digital CEO.