Customized Programs for ExecutivesLet’s face it – time is money! Today’s business leaders can’t afford to ignore social media any more, but need an effective way to learn everything they need to know about it. We understand that executives are busy, so we have a customized solution just for them:
- A one-on-one experience that really meets your needs
- Completely customized coverage
- Can cover social media, digital technology and everything in between
- Focus on organizational impact and individual learning needs
- Maximum ROI because you spend your time on what you really need to know
- Safe environment to ask anything about social media to become a better business leader
Who We’ve Worked WithBoot Camp Digital has created training programs for a wide variety of leading organizations in many different industries. Some of our clients include: GE, Macy’s, Google, General Mills, P&G, Remax, Euro RSCG, Capital One, Verizon, Georgia Pacific, The United States Senate, The Government of Arkansas, the Better Business Bureau, The Circuit, Ad: Tech, Catalogs.com, Covidien, Ohio Health, Catholic Health Partners, 53 Bank, Advertising Age, the Business Courier and many, many more. In addition to large organizations we also work with a variety of small and medium businesses and can create a customized program for you.
- Social Media 101
- Social Media
- Social Networks (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- Blogging (Platforms, Technical Choices, Strategy, Execution, Writing, Marketing)
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- LinkedIn for Business Development
- Community Building
- Community Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Display and Pay per Click Campaigns
- Social Media Outreach
- Mobile Marketing
- Online PR
- Content Marketing
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Social Media for PR, HR, Customer Service, Marketers, etc.
- Integrating Digital into Traditional
- Twitter for Marketing
- Mobile Applications
- Internet Marketing 101
- Online Brand and Reputation Management
- Corporate Websites (design for success, landing page optimization, usability, etc)
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Analytic Reporting
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Content Development
- Strategic Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Multimedia Marketing (video, photos)
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media for Big Brands
- Selling Social Media to Clients
- Pinterest and how it Impacts Business
- 10 Trends in Digital Marketing
- Facebook for Marketing
QualificationsKrista Neher is the lead trainer and CEO at Boot Camp Digital. She has over 10 years of experience in marketing and training. Krista spent 5+ years working at Procter & Gamble where she gained a deep understanding of marketing and also created and delivered company wide training programs. Krista is an internationally recognized speaker on digital marketing and has presented at industry leading conferences including: Search Engine Strategies, PubCon (Webmaster World), the American Marketing Association, The Ad Club, BlogHer, Blog Indiana and many others.
Boot Camp Digital has Been Featured on Top News Sites IncludingWe aren’t just great trainers, we are respected and recognized international experts on social media and internet marketing. Boot Camp Digital has been featured on leading news sites including The New York Times, CNN, The Associated Press, NBC, CBS News, Fox News, Mashable, Shape Magazine, American Express Open Forum, Smart Business Magazine, the Enquirer and countless other national and international news outlets. In addition, Boot Camp Digital has been invited to speak at a wide variety of leading industry events and conferences including the New York Times Small Business Summit, SXSW (South by Southwest), PubCon, Ferra Music Brasil, NXNE (North by Northeast Toronto), SES (London, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Chicago), Pubcon (Las Vegas, Dallas, Austin), the Better Business Bureau event, the American Marketing Association, the American Advertising Federation, Blog Her, PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) Multiple Chambers of Commerce and countless other public and private events.
Press play to hear how our social media courses will benefit your organization!
Hear what our customers have to say!