Customized Programs for Ad AgenciesWe specialize in training ad agencies of all sizes – from small specialized agencies to large agencies. We’ve created a variety of different learning programs – from webinar only programs to year-long learning plans with multiple training touch-points. We can create a customized training program to match your budget and bring your organization up to speed on digital marketing. Some of our training solutions include:
- Our signature 2-Day Boot Camp
- A shorter 1-Day Boot Camp
- Continuous webinars to stay at the cutting edge
- Online learning programs for anytime, anywhere access
- Comprehensive learning programs
- Exercises and examples to reinforce key points
- Case studies from your industry to make it relevant
- Handouts and summaries
- Templates and tools
- Copies of learning materials
Our Results Speak for Themselves
- Our year-long digital marketing training program with a global advertising agency was expanded to include 2 additional locations after initial success.
- Our average score for a recent training program was 9.8/10
- Clients of our advertising agency partners have requested our training program after hearing great things from their agency.
- An advertising agency that we trained used our social marketing method and won their first social media contract (a 6 figure contract).
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Knowledgable experts on the topic
- Dedicated to creating a productive learning environment
- Engaging by integrating case studies and real world examples
- Fun and approachable
- Focused on education and providing you with the best possible experience
- Our training programs are always customized for your audience and learning objectives
Who We’ve Worked WithBoot Camp Digital has created training programs for a wide variety of leading organizations in many different industries. Some of our clients include: GE, Macy’s, P&G, Remax, Euro RSCG, Capital One, Verizon, Georgia Pacific, The United States Senate, The Government of Arkansas, the Better Business Bureau, The Circuit, Ad: Tech, Catalogs.com, Covidien, Ohio Health, Catholic Health Partners, 53 Bank, Advertising Age, the Business Courier and many, many more. In addition to large organizations we also work with a variety of small and medium businesses and can create a customized program for you.
- Social Media 101
- Social Media
- Social Networks (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- Blogging (Platforms, Technical Choices, Strategy, Execution, Writing, Marketing)
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- LinkedIn for Business Development
- Community Building
- Community Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Display and Pay per Click Campaigns
- Social Media Outreach
- Mobile Marketing
- Online PR
- Content Marketing
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Social Media for PR, HR, Customer Service, Marketers, etc.
- Integrating Digital into Traditional
- Twitter for Marketing
- Mobile Applications
- Internet Marketing 101
- Online Brand and Reputation Management
- Corporate Websites (design for success, landing page optimization, usability, etc)
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Analytic Reporting
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Content Development
- Strategic Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Multimedia Marketing (video, photos)
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media for Big Brands
- Selling Social Media to Clients
- Pinterest and how it Impacts Business
- 10 Trends in Digital Marketing
- Facebook for Marketing
QualificationsKrista Neher is the lead trainer and CEO at Boot Camp Digital. She has over 10 years of experience in marketing and training. Krista spent 5+ years working at Procter & Gamble where she gained a deep understanding of marketing and also created and delivered company wide training programs. Krista is an internationally recognized speaker on digital marketing and has presented at industry leading conferences including: Search Engine Strategies, PubCon (Webmaster World), the American Marketing Association, The Ad Club, BlogHer, Blog Indiana and many others.
Boot Camp Digital has Been Featured on Top News Sites IncludingWe aren’t just great trainers, we are respected and recognized international experts on social media and internet marketing. Boot Camp Digital has been featured on leading news sites including The New York Times, CNN, The Associated Press, NBC, CBS News, Fox News, Mashable, Shape Magazine, American Express Open Forum, Smart Business Magazine, the Enquirer and countless other national and international news outlets. In addition, Boot Camp Digital has been invited to speak at a wide variety of leading industry events and conferences including the New York Times Small Business Summit, SXSW (South by Southwest), PubCon, Ferra Music Brasil, NXNE (North by Northeast Toronto), SES (London, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Chicago), Pubcon (Las Vegas, Dallas, Austin), the Better Business Bureau event, the American Marketing Association, the American Advertising Federation, Blog Her, PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) Multiple Chambers of Commerce and countless other public and private events.
Press play to hear how our social media courses will benefit your organization!
Hear what our customers have to say!