I’m extremely excited to announce that coming to you in 2016 – Digital Marketing Training Workshops – covering both social media and internet marketing.
Starting in 2016, our top-rated training will expand to include more digital marketing topics based on demand from attendees.
In the past year, we’ve had attendees from around the globe including as far away as Indonesia, Nepal and Haiti. To provide a more in-depth training opportunity, we’re expanding our course offering.
In addition to our best-selling 2-Day Social Media Marketing Boot Camp, we will now offer a complete 4 day Digital Marketing workshop. The new 4-Day Digital Marketing classes include 2 days of Online/Internet Marketing training and 2 days of Social Media Marketing training.
Participants can join the entire for days or choose to attend:
- Online/Internet Marketing Workshop (2 days)
- Social Media Workshop (2 days)
- Digital Marketing Workshop (entire 4 days)
Day 1: Online/Internet Marketing Strategy Workshop
The first day kicks off with trends and the future of digital marketing. Discover how to build a strategy for your business that gets results. We’ll also dive in to the internet marketing tools that can grow your business including:
- Websites: Usability, design, UX
- Conversion Planning & Optimization
- Website Analytics
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization
- Online Reputation Management & Review Sites
Day 1 ends with a Happy Hour (drinks are on us)
Day 2: Online/Internet Marketing Workshop Continued
We continue day 2 with continued exploration of the most important online marketing tools including:
- Email marketing
- Online advertising: Search ads, display ads, video ads, mobile ads, social media ads
- Mobile marketing: Mobile website optimization, mobile search, mobile ads, mobile email, mobile app, mobile shoppers, the future of mobile + trends
- Managing digital campaigns
- Creating a digital strategy and measuring success (ROI)
Day 2 ends with an open Q&A period
Day 3: Social Media Strategy Training
We will kick off the social media marketing training by starting with the state of social media as well as trends and future opportunities. The first day will cover:
- Social media strategy and the steps to building a social media plan
- Social Media best practices
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
Day 3 ends with a Happy Hour (drinks are on us)
Day 4: Social Media Training Continued
On day four we’ll continue to dive into social networks and explore how smart businesses are using them.
- Social Networks: Blogging, Instagram, YouTube/Video, Google+
- High-level overview of emerging social networks: Snapchat, Tumblr, Vine, Periscope/Meerkat, Slideshare, Flickr and more.
- Effectiveness and efficiency including tools, workflows, time management and strategies for success
- Measuring social media, reporting, KPIs and ROI
- Getting started successfully and implementation tips
Day 4 ends with an open Q&A period
As you can see, there is LOTS of content in the new Boot Camp training format. Based on the success of our training last year, we will continue to offer the Boot Camp in locations across the United States. Our 2016 Digital Marketing Workshop schedule includes: