I am SO EXCITED today to announce the launch of my new book Visual Social Media Marketing: Harnessing Images, Instagram, Infographics and Pinterest to Grow Your Business Online.
This is my third book (my first was Social Media Field Guide, the second was the textbook Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach) and I couldn’t be more excited. This book highlights the latest trend in social media – Visual Marketing.
A few months ago I noticed a trend across social media – images and visuals were breaking through the clutter and getting results for businesses. With social media becoming more cluttered brands were struggling to break through and get noticed. Images have emerged as the way to get results and break through the noise.
Images are the most clicked on links on Twitter, the most liked and engaged content on Facebook, crucial to driving views of blog posts and how people judge you on LinkedIn. In addition, the fastest growing apps and social networks focus on images like Instagram and Pinterest. This book is your guide to getting results from these leading sites.
What you’ll get in this book:
- LOTS of case studies and real world success stories for you to learn from
- A checklist to show you exactly how to get started
- A short read (only 115 pages)
- Lots of examples to give you creative ideas to build your plan
Why you should buy this book:
- You can start taking advantage of this trend before your competitors
- Generate traffic, leads and sales to your website
- Get quick results from small changes
- Take advantage of the hottest social networks
- It is less than $10
Get Your Copy now:
BIG THANKS to those who helped make this possible:
- Alex Webb editor
- Kim Quindlen for editing and actually getting the book done
- Joe Busam for visual design and being awesome
- My mother, who gave me life
- All of those who contributed examples and case studies
View the book trailer here!