Even with over 88% of businesses using social media, many have forgotten how importantl a blog is to their social media marketing strategy. Other companies may maintain a blog, but aren’t using it effectively to gain traction on social networks and get their message to their customers.
Here’s why blogs are so important to your business’ online marketing plan:
- Blogs influence purchases – Technorati’s 2013 Digital Influence Report shows that consumers turn to blogs when it’s time to make research a buying decision, ranking blogs #3 behind retail sites and brand brand sites, and even ranking them ABOVE social media sites like Facebook!
- Blogs drive traffic to your website – Fresh content and repeated visits drive search engines to your site. When customers repeatedly visit your blog for new content, your site is more likely to push to be pushed to the top of searches
- Blogs spread your brand’s message over other social media platforms – When customers share your blog, new people click on those shares and come back to your site!
Blogs remain a key part of social media marketing strategy, but with over 200 million blogs on the internet, how do you make your blog stand out?
Our new Blogging for Business social media training class will share best practices and help your business get the most out of your blog. Here’s Boot Camp Digital CEO Krista Neher to tell you why blogging can be so great for your marketing strategy:
Blogging for Business training covers:
- Steps to launching a successful business blog
- How to set up a blog
- Examples of corporate blogs that get results
- Writing for blogs
- Types of blog posts that generate interest
- Promoting your blog
- Connecting your blog to social media
DETAILS for the LIVE and ONLINE Training in Cincinnati…
- Topic: Blogging for Business
- Date: September 17, 2013
- Time: 11:30 – 1:00 pm EST
- Investment: $27
- Registration: For our LIVE training in Cincinnati REGISTER HERE! and for our ONLINE session, you can REGISTER HERE
Our seats fill up quickly, so register today to save a spot: http://www.bootcampdigital.com/business-blogging-training/