As the rainy spring ushers in new flowers, Boot Camp Digital is rolling our its new products. We are very happy to announce the latest edition to our new spring lineup, Social Media Lunch Sessions!
Each month we’ll be hosting a one and a half hour lunch session that will cover different topics and trends in Social Media Marketing. We want you to stay on top of all the changes in the social media field, have your questions answered and be very successful in implementing your social media marketing strategy. The goal of Boot Camp Digital’s Social Media Lunch Sessions is to provide business owners, marketing professionals, ad agencies and other business managers with a full understanding of the social media landscape and with the latest updates in this quickly changing environment.
The lunch format will include a free lunch, educational presentation, interesting case studies and a great opportunity to network with other professionals interested in social media marketing. The first Social Media Lunch Session is scheduled on June 2, 2011 with the subject – 10 Social Media Tools You Need To Know About. We’ll go through the most important social media platforms, see what potential they have and find out how can you start using these tools to build your business. We are so excited and can’t wait to see you at our premier lunch session on June 2nd! Please register here.
Upcoming lunch sessions
- June 2, 2011 – 10 Social Media Tools You Need To Know About – We’ll cover new and emerging social media tools and opportunities for your business. Think of this as the gold-mine of lesser known sites, resources and tools that can bring you to the next level.
- July 21, 2011 – Social Media Policy – Almost any company with over 5 employees needs a social media policy and training system. Like it or not, your employees are on Facebook, Twitter and the web, and they need to be educated on social media policies and procedures to keep your organization out of trouble. Learn best practices and what to include in a comprehensive policy.
- August 18, 2011 – Integrating Social And Digital Marketing – Many businesses approach digital with a piece by piece strategy and miss the bigger picture of integration. This session will cover other aspects of internet marketing and how to incorporate them into your plan.
- September 7, 2011 – Community Management Priority Settings – During this lunch session we’ll cover the role/responsibilities and strategies for community managers (or social media managers). Identifying and connecting with influencers and how to respond to comments online are just a few of the tough issues we’ll consider.
- October 20, 2011 – What’s New In Measurement? – Measuring social media continues to be a hot topic that can be difficult to fully address. We’ll cover new tools and approaches to measuring social media to keep you up to date on the latest.
- November 17, 2011 – Selling Social Media – Sure, you are already convinced that social matters. This session will cover how to sell social media internally and externally – to your boss, your clients, your business partners or your neighbors. Learn all the reasons why social media is bigger than ever and how to convince others.
- December 15, 2011 – Social Media Planning For 2012 – Social media is always changing, and during this lunch session we’ll cover the biggest and most important changes and shifts from 2011 as well as trends to look for in 2012. This will keep you ahead of the curve on Social Media.
Details and a special discounted offer for the Social Media Lunch Sessions can be found at https://bootcampdigital.com/training/social-media-lunch-sessions/