Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a permanent part-time virtual assistant. This virtual position is 20 hours a week and provides the opportunity to work for a quickly growing social media training company while working from home. This role requires a process-driven individual who is extremely well organized and can multi-task to handle multiple priorities. Additionally, this is a customer service/sales position that requires excellent communication skills when dealing with customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and takes initiative to solve problems and create happy customers.
Boot Camp Digital is a training company that operates with high integrity. We put customer needs first and do whatever is needed to create satisfied customers. People LOVE our training programs and we consistently receive rave reviews, so you’ll be helping people to find training programs that will really help them. We don’t engage in high-pressure sales and provide a 100% guarantee on our training – so you can feel good about helping people find training that will actually help them.
If you want to work for a great company with the freedom to work from home, this opportunity is for you.
- Monitor LiveChat during business hours and respond to chats as they come in (generally 1 – 7 chats/day)
- Respond to all customer service questions/inquiries by email, phone, etc.
- Provide support for online training – use systems like Infusionsoft and WordPress to manage customer accounts
- Support the sales process by following-up consistently with prospects
- Co-ordinate and manage projects as needed – timelines, dates, trainers, etc.
- Relentlessly follow-up with prospects and customers
- Demonstrate ownership over processes and projects to drive results
- Special projects as needed
- Support management of social networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality not afraid to sell
- Knowledge of social media
- Process driven
- High level of attention to detail
- Amazing organization skills and ability to follow processes
- Self-starter who can excel in a work from home environment with little management
- Minimum 2 – 5 years business experience
- A track-record of successfully working from home is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your resume and links to your social networks to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com with a note or a video explaining why you would be great for this position.