Missed out on the last certification sessions? Not to worry! With the tremendous amount of success brought from the previous certification programs, Cincinnati State has announced the upcoming dates for the Institute of Social Media’s upcoming session.
The certification program is a 3 day intensive social media course that covers the social media plan building, execution and advanced social media topics.
Through the program students create an actual social media plan that they are ready to execute. The program includes in-class instruction, real-world application, creation of social media assets, building a social media plan and testing.
The next program is scheduled for April 13, 20, and 27. Our previous sessions have been sell outs, so please register soon if you are planning on attending.
Course participants include:
- Social media marketers and practitioners
- Seasoned marketing professionals
- Advertising agencies
- Marketing consultants
- Marketing agencies
- Marketing managers
- PR practitioners and managers
Why should you get certified?
Social media is transforming your business, your customers, your colleagues, your partners and your competitors in revolutionary ways.
- Dell Computers sold $6.5 million through Twitter alone.
- Facebook now has more than 500 million users; if it were a country, it would be the third largest country in the world—bigger than the U.S., Canada, and Mexico combined.
- More people check Facebook every day than listen to the radio or read a newspaper.
- Social media is the #1 activity on the Internet.
Now you know how important it is to establish a social media presence. But how can you navigate through the clutter and get people to notice you, your business, or your brand? That’s where we come in.
Don’t delay – get your social media marketing certificate and show the world that you know your stuff!
Click here to register or drop me a line if you have any questions.