Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a digital marketing trainer and training content manager to support our quick-growing team. See the application requirements for all of our positions here.
This experienced position is perfect for a candidate who is passionate about teaching and training in digital marketing. We are looking for a training content manager to institutionalize Boot Camp Digital training for delivery by contract trainers and to expand and improve our training resources and tools. This position will involve working directly with the lead trainer to create training programs that can easily be delivered by other trainers including: annotated presentations, training activities/exercises, training demonstrations, etc. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for tracking changes/updates in digital marketing, updating training materials and delivering training webinars to clients.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, stays on top of industry news and trends and is able to clearly and simply present information both in writing and verbally. This position will also be responsible for researching content for training and creating resources to support training. We train hundreds of thousands of business professionals each year, and this position will be vital in creating top-notch materials to support training delivery.
- Create and update existing training resources
- Support development of training models and approaches
- Document and institutionalize training presentations, approaches, etc.
- Create new training and speaking presentations, resources, etc. with input from lead trainer
- Create training materials for contract trainers to deliver to clients
- Research topics for training and develop training content
- Customize training materials for client delivery
- Develop training videos, infographics and tools
- Manage content updates for e-learning suite
- Deliver monthly webinar to clients on changes in digital marketing
- Support the development of our e-learning
- Manage our e-learning website
- Create monthly digital marketing updates
- Deliver trainings and presentations as needed to clients
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Excellent public speaking ability
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Ability to create resources and systematically approach a topic
- Ability to explain complex topics simply
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Love to travel and work with clients
- Organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Instructional design background a plus
Compensation for this position will be inline with experience.
How To Apply
To apply for any position at Boot Camp Digital, please send the following to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit links to your social media profiles.
- Submit a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this position and how you will positively impact our organization and our clients.
- Provide 5 references, 1 – 2 of whom are previous supervisors.
- Include anything else that you think will help you to stand out including: links to your online portfolio, application video showing why you are a great fit, video footage of you speaking or explaining a concept, additional details about your background, projects, writing samples, blog posts, etc.