Hiring Virtual Position: Digital Systems Manager
Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a Digital Systems Manager to add to our quick growing team. See the application requirements for all of our positions here.
This position is perfect for a candidate who can work independently on WordPress sites, as well as connect with various other platforms that we integrate with (Learning Management System plugin, Membership plugin, CRM, etc.). This role doesn’t require a lot of coding experience, however the candidate must have basic coding understanding to be able to customize platforms and add HTML and CSS code on the site. The ideal candidate is a passionate problem-solver who can use a variety of tools to solve problems and integrate multiple systems based on documentation.
All of our platforms are pre-built but require customization and following integration documentation as well as customization. Most customization is completed on the front-end.
This is a full-time remote/virtual position.
- Manage Boot Camp Digital WordPress sites (Note: HTML knowledge required, development experience not required)
- Manage LMS (Learning Management System) portal with various plugins (this is a WordPress site with plugins)
- Use multiple systems + plugins to optimize LMS functionality for clients
- Manage users for Learning System
- Integrate LMS plugins with other systems
- Update content on websites
- Manage e-learning portals for clients
- Fix bugs, problem-solve, and improve sites as needed
- Manage contractors for e-Learning Adobe Captivate Modules (Captivate experience not required)
- 1 – 5 years of experience with WordPress and other technical systems
- Experience in working with different systems
- Ability to self-learn based on documentation
- A problem-solver who can use available resources to solve issues
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new tools, plugins, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines
- Passion/knowledge about digital marketing/social media is a plus
- Excellent communication sales and customer service (will also work with client sites)
Compensation for this position will be inline with experience.
How To Apply
To apply for any position at Boot Camp Digital, please send the following to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit links to your social media profiles.
- Submit a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this position and how you will positively impact our organization and our clients.
- Provide 5 references, 1 – 2 of whom are previous supervisors.
- Include anything else that you think will help you to stand out including: links to your online portfolio, application video showing why you are a great fit, additional details about your background, projects, writing samples, blog posts, etc.
Learn more about other exciting employment opportunities at Boot Camp Digital by visiting our Careers page HERE.