Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a Digital Marketing Training Leader to support our quick-growing team. See the application requirements for all of our positions here.
This experienced position is perfect for a candidate who is passionate about teaching and training in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have both strategic and tactical knowledge of digital marketing – how to build a strategy and also experience with implementation. We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in digital, working with large brands preferably at an agency. A background or experience in Instructional Design, Training or Speaking is preferred. The candidate should have a strong track record of building successful digital marketing for clients, a high level of professionalism and a service mind-set to exceed client expectations.
This role will be the primary interface in interacting with corporate clients to develop learning plans and execute trainings.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, stays on top of industry news and trends, and is able to clearly and simply present information both in writing and verbally.
This is a full-time virtual position (although it could also be less than full time).
- Main point of contact with clients for corporate training delivery (account management)
- Develop learning plans, discover client needs, and build training programs
- Deliver training programs to clients (live, online, etc.)
- Create online training programs (with guidance from CEO)
- Coordinate additional trainers/resources needed to deliver client programs
- Create and deliver customized training programs for niches and specific clients
- Support development of training models and approaches
- Document and institutionalize training presentations, approaches, etc.
- Create new training and speaking presentations, resources, etc.
- Create training materials (presentations, handouts, etc.)
- Minimum of 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of business/marketing experience
- Experience with big brands via an agency brand
- Excellent public speaking ability
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Strong desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to explain complex topics simply
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Love to travel and work with clients
- Organized and able to balance multiple priorities
- Instructional design background a plus
Compensation for this position will be inline with experience.
How To Apply
To apply for any position at Boot Camp Digital, please send the following to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit links to your social media profiles.
- Submit a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this position and how you will positively impact our organization and our clients.
- Provide 5 references, 1 – 2 of whom are previous supervisors.
- Include anything else that you think will help you to stand out including: links to your online portfolio, application video showing why you are a great fit, video footage of you speaking or explaining a concept, additional details about your background, projects, writing samples, blog posts, etc.
Learn more about other exciting employment opportunities at Boot Camp Digital by visiting our Careers page HERE.