Training Expands in 2014 to Include More Online Training, both Advanced and Beginner Topics and the Social Media Boot Camp Expands to San Francisco, Austin and Cincinnati.
December 19, 2013 Cincinnati Ohio —
Boot Camp Digital (www.BootCampDigital.com) announced their lineup of social media marketing training and workshops for 2014. The new training schedule includes expanded online training courses with both beginner and intermediate/advanced tracks and the expansion of their popular top-rated training 2-Day Social Media Boot Camp. These changes highlight the growing demand for high-quality social media training that gets results for businesses.
Boot Camp Digital has been running social media and internet marketing training for over 5 years. Based on the popularity of their programs, 2014 marks a significant expansion into a more national and international program offering. “As demand for our training courses have continued to grow, we are expanding our offerings to better meet the needs of our diverse clients,” said Krista Neher, CEO of Boot Camp Digital, “Our online social media courses will now cover both beginner and advanced topics to better meet the diverse knowledge levels of marketers and business professionals. We are also expanding our 2-Day Boot Camp to San Francisco, Austin and Cincinnati after selling-out all of our Cincinnati Boot Camps this year”.
Boot Camp Digital has been running their 2-Day Boot Camp for 5 years in Cincinnati Ohio, and it is their most comprehensive and top-rated program. In 2014 the Boot Camp will expand to include Boot Camps in more cities. Dates for the first half of 2014 include:
- San Francisco March 26 + 27 2014 (http://bootcampdigital.com/social-media-training-sanfrancisco/)
- Austin April 29 + 30 2014 (https://bootcampdigital.com/social-media-training-austin/)
- Cincinnati June 23 + 24 2014 (https://bootcampdigital.com/socia-media-workshop-cincinnati/)
In addition to the new expanded Boot Camp, Boot Camp Digital will also be expanding their online social media training due to popular demand. In 2014 Boot Camp Digital will begin offering both beginner and advanced online training on specific topics and tools. This allows participants to dive deep into an individual topic and really understand it. The online 2014 calendar includes:
- January: Google + 101 and Advanced Google+ Marketing Strategies
- February: Social Media Effectiveness and Efficiency and Marketing in 25 Seconds or Less
- March: LinkedIn 101 and Advanced LinkedIn: Growing Results by Connecting
- April: Facebook Marketing 101 and Advanced Facebook: Getting More from your Page
- May: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) 101 and Advanced SEO: Connecting Search and Social
- June: Mobile Marketing 101 and Advanced Mobile Marketing
In addition to the new online trainings, Boot Camp Digital has a complete on-demand online training catalog which can be viewed at http://bootcampdigital.com/short-training-programs/