The book explores Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, YouTube, SlideShare, and Twitter, among many topics and resources, and includes useful examples from leading brands and companies across a variety of industries.
• Helps you set goals that align with your budget and resources and then lay out a visual social marketing plan
• Covers image-based platforms, such as Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine, as well as social media platforms including Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Twitter, and SlideShare
• Explores visual tools, including infographics, presentations, and video
• Explains how to track and measure the effectiveness of your visual marketing efforts
Make your brand stand out from the crowd with the information, tips, techniques, and examples you’ll find in Visual Social Marketing For Dummies.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• What visual social media marketing is and how it works
• How to drive website traffic with visual social marketing
• The types of images that work best
• Tips on creating powerful visual content
• How to tweet your way to success with images on Twitter
• The best ways to use Pinterest® to drive interest
• How to create stunning photos with Instragram
• Advice on posting videos online