Building a strong personal brand online is of growing importance and this course is designed to give you the tools to build, manage and monitor your personal brand online. Did you know that:
- 53% of American adults use search engines to find information about each other
- 87% of consumers look at the reputation of your CEO when judging your company’s reputation
- 77% of executive recruiters use search engines to research applicants
- 52% of individuals put their trust in what others have to say about you
This course will walk you through the three steps of personal brand building:
- Building a Personal Brand (what is your brand?)
- Managing your personal brand (how do you build your brand?)
- Monitoring your personal brand (how do you keep tabs?)
This is an intensive action oriented class. Participants will leave the course with a defined plan and the knowledge required to execute it.
Details and Dates
Cost: $99 Discounts Available!
When: Feb 15 ; 11:00 am – 1:00pm
- Online Personal Brand Building Guidebook
- Online Personal Brand Building Workbook
- BCD Plan to Personal Brand Building
- Resources for brand building and management
- 50% off Social Media 101 (discount code sent with registration)
- *** A basic understanding of social networking sites is required for this course. Please register for Social Media 101 (half price) to get the most out of this course.
What We’ll Cover
This intensive 2-hour course will cover all of the basics to building a strong personal brand online.
- Why do you need a personal brand? We’ll start with a discussion on why a personal brand is imperative in this internet driven economy and look at some good and bad examples.
- Personal Brand Strategy. To get started you need to develop a clear strategy for your personal brand. The Bootcamp Digital Personal Brand strategy guide will help participants understand and develop their personal brand strategy.
- Building a Personal Brand. Building a personal brand starts with a clearly defined picture of the brand that you want to build. Participants will complete the BCD Personal Brand Profile Builder which provides the framework for building a personal brand. You’ll discover what the brand of you is really about.
- Managing your Personal Brand. Once you have a clear idea of what you want your brand to be, you’ll have to proactively execute on it. We’ll discuss how to use key online resources to build a strong personal brand including: Linkedin, Blogs, Google Profiles, Other Personal Profiles, Facebook and Search. We’ll cover best practices for all of these sites.
- Monitoring your Personal Brand. Learn how to use tools to monitor and keep in touch with your personal brand.
Testimonials For BootCamp Digital Training
“Krista’s engaging personality, professional presentation skills, and top-tiered marketing and social media knowledge combine to create a fun, knowledge-based, energy-filled experience. I value the times that I have participated in one of her seminars and would recommend Krista with a virtual megaphone.”
Joanne Maly, Principal, Lincoln Maly Marketing
“Krista’s vast knowledge and well-paced presentation make for an excellent learning environment! Whether you’re new to social media, or somewhat knowledgeable and needing brand/identity refinement, Krista will help get your on-line presence to that next level! I left her workshop with greater clarity on a number of topics, and ideas that are benefitting my career.”
“Krista is a great mentor on social media marketing! I attended her bootcamp course on building a successful blog. Not only did she do a great job presenting I walked away with a great guide book to reference those next steps to implement. Looking forward to future courses.”
Who Should Attend?
If you are concerned about how people view you personally or professionally this course is for you. This course will provide you with the tools you need to build a winning personal brand online.
- Small business owners
- Business Executives
- Future job seekers
- Marketing professionals
- PR Professionals
- Job seekers
- Ad Agencies
- CMOs and Marketing Directors
- Business managers
- Sales and business development professionals
“The Economy Sucks” Scholarships
We’re giving away scholarships specifically for those who are out of work and looking to improve their skills to find work. To apply for a scholarship click here.