4-Day Boot Camps
Discover all of the most important aspects of Digital Marketing in a hands-on, intimate digital marketing class. See why participants rave about Digital Marketing Training – get results and grow your skills with a comprehensive program.
Learn the expert strategies that we’ve taught to companies like Google, GE, P&G, Macy’s, and Capital One for a fraction of the investment.
Training Program Outline
Many business professionals, marketers and PR leaders don’t understand digital marketing – yet it is the highest growth area in business and one of the leading ways that businesses and organizations are transforming. Staying up to date on the latest marketing skills is vital to your career success. This Digital Marketing Workshop will cover everything you need to successfully create and execute a digital marketing strategy for your organization.
We’ll show you exactly how to use digital marketing tools to drive business results and keep you on the leading edge of business change.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Prior to jumping into the tools, it is important to create a digital marketing strategy. We’ll cover:
• The size & importance of digital marketing
• Future trends in digital marketing – growth and future opportunities
• The steps to creating a digital marketing strategy
• Building a strategy from the ground up
• Integrating digital marketing into existing marketing plans
Websites: Usability, Conversion Planning:
The website is the home-base for digital marketing, yet most businesses don’t spend time thinking about their website. This section will cover:
• The role of your website in your digital marketing strategy
• Elements of a successful website
• Usability and user-experience
• Conversion planning
• Conversion optimization
The website is the center of your digital marketing, so analyzing your website is a key component of measuring the success of your digital marketing.
• Key terms associated with website measurement (terminology + definitions)
• Analyzing the traffic to your website
• Differentiating between high quality and low quality traffic
• Understanding the behavior of website visitors
• Using analytics to drive insights and optimization
Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine Optimization is one of the oldest and most important aspects of digital marketing. For many businesses, search engine optimization is among the biggest drivers of digital marketing return on investment. This section will cover:
• What SEO is and how search engines work
• Keyword analysis and optimization
• Ranking factors that drive sites to the top of search engines (and content marketing)
• Optimizing your site for search engines
• Off-site optimization for search engines
• Building your search engine optimization plan
Online Reputation Management:
Discover the power of online reputation management including review sites & creating a strong branded presence.
Email marketing remains one of the best and most effective ways to reach customers and drive action. While email marketing doesn’t receive a lot of attention, it is still one of the most powerful tools to drive return on investment.
• The role that email marketing plays in a digital marketing strategy
• Email marketing legal compliance
• Steps to building an effective email marketing campaign
• Email marketing optimization: List building, subject lines, driving action, best practices
• Email marketing analytics
Digital ads provide powerful targeting so you can reach exactly who you want.
• Why digital ads are powerful
• How digital ads are purchased (CPC, CPM, Bidding systems)
• Terminology associated with digital advertising
• Retargeting, programmatic buying and advanced digital advertising features
• Types of digital advertising (what they are, how they work, when to use them, how to optimize):
– Search ads, display ads, video ads, social media ads, mobile ads
Mobile marketing isn’t a silo in digital marketing – the reality is that we are marketing in a mobile world. This section will cover the core components of mobile to consider in your digital strategy:
• Mobile website optimization
• Mobile search
• Mobile ads
• Mobile email
• Mobile apps
• Mobile shoppers, future of mobile + trends
Managing Digital Campaigns:
Much of digital marketing is “always on” meaning that it is constantly running. That being said there are still digital campaigns that focus on specific marketing objectives. This section will focus on managing digital campaigns.
• Planning a digital campaign vs. ongoing digital marketing
• Harnessing the power of digital technology in integrated campaigns
• Steps to building integrated digital campaigns
Creating and Measuring a Digital Strategy:
We’ll wrap up by covering how to create a solid digital marketing strategy and measure the success of your efforts.
Social Media Overview:
Before diving into social media we’ll take a look at the size and scope of social media and how businesses are using social networks to drive results. We’ll discuss how social media fits into a successful marketing plan.
Social Media Strategy:
Successful social media marketing starts with strategy. This section will cover the proven steps to building a social media strategy that gets results. We’ll focus on the first 4 steps below (the others will be covered throughout the training)
1 Listening and assessing the landscape
Discover the top social listening tools that you can use to inform your social media strategy.
2 Defining your marketing strategies
Identifying achievable marketing strategies is the key to your social media marketing success. Learn how to build actionable strategies and objectives that maximize your business results.
3 Identifying your target audience
A clear target audience will improve your success in social media – learn how to clearly define the audiences that you want to reach.
4 Creating your content strategy
Content is the key to social media success. Many businesses fail in social media because they lack a clear content strategy that both grows their business and resonates with their target audience. Create a clear content strategy that can be implemented across social networks.
Social Media Best Practices:
We’ll cover best practices that apply across social networks and drive better results in your social media marketing. This section will set you up for success! In this section we’ll cover:
• Implementation best practices
• Commenting/response strategy and how to deal with both negative and positive comments
• Content optimization tips that apply across social networks
Next, we’ll provide a framework to use to choose which social networks are your best investment. For each social network we’ll cover:
• How the network works
• How big it is
• Who uses it
• How businesses use it (with examples and case studies)
• Setting up your business on the network
• Best practices
• Tips, tricks & optimization
Social Networks (Continued):
The following social networks will be covered in-depth:
• YouTube/Video Marketing
We’ll also provide an overview and top-level discussion of how businesses are using other social networks including: SnapChat, Tumblr, Vine, Periscope/Meerkat, Google+, Slideshare, Flickr, discussion forums, review sites and more.
Efficiency and Effectiveness:
Improve your results and ROI (return on investment) by improving your efficiency and effectiveness in social media marketing. This section will help participants take their success to the next level with actionable tools, strategies and tips to get more from their approach including:
• Visual Social Marketing: Creating powerful visuals to support your strategy
• Tools to Drive Success: Using tools to get more from your social media implementation (and how to choose the right tools)
• Creating Workflows: Creating social media workflows using proven tools to stay focused on what counts
• Time Management: Managing your time to maximize your results and improve your return on investment
• Strategies for Success: Strategies that will help you stay focused and improve your results
Measuring Social Media:
• Measuring social media is absolutely vital to driving results from social media.
• Measurement and reporting tools (and when you need them)
• Analyzing the results of your efforts
• Adapting your strategy to improve results
• Choosing KPIs to judge your success
• Calculating ROI
Getting Started Successfully:
As we close the session, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to successfully implement your social media strategy. This section will include:
• Choosing where to start
• Putting together your work process (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Prioritizing your next steps
What Makes Our Training Different?
Get everything you need to know to have digital marketing success in ONE place.
Interactive, Engaging and Hands-On
Engaging exercises will prepare you to implement what you’re learning.
Tools, Templates and Resources
Planning templates, quickstart guides, tip sheets and checklists keep you focused on getting results.
Small + Intimate
You’ll get personalized attention and all of your questions answered.
Proven Successful Strategies + Actionable Tactics
Covering strategy to tools, tips and tricks to help you get more from your digital marketing execution.
Earn your industry-recognized certification that is trusted by tens of thousands of marketers from around the globe.
What's Included With The Training?
Live Certification Training
Four days of accelerated, quick-paced curriculum presented by a Digital Marketing Expert, covering beginner to advanced topics.
Monthly Webinar and Q&A
2 months access to our LiveCast webinar featuring the latest and greatest in digital marketing, plus a live Q&A session with Boot Camp Digital experts.
Exclusive Mastermind Group
Membership into our exclusive Digital Marketing Pros group where experts answer questions, share advice, & connect.
Each attendee receives copies of The Social Media Field Guide and Visual Social Media Marketing; written by Boot Camp Digital CEO, Krista Neher.
Continue your learning with 3 months of online training, including access to 5+ self-guided certification programs.
Binders, Action Planners, Templates and Implementation Guides
A full resource binder and extended learning tools to give you everything you need to successfully implement after the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
We keep attendance low to create a valuable, hands-on learning experience. Our program is designed to give you a complete guide, start to finish, on how to effectively use and grow your brand through social media and internet marketing. Resources, templates, and tools so you learn exactly what to do and stay on track after the training ends. Our intimate setting allows us to learn about you and cater examples, strategies, and conversation to your brand and industry.
The program is $1497 for the 2-Day Online Marketing Workshop, $1497 for the 2-Day Social Media Workshop, or $2497 for full 4-Day Digital Marketing Workshop. Price includes three months of access to our online training, copies of Krista Neher’s best-selling books, and actionable resources.
Please note our cancellation policy before purchasing.
We will feed you 😉 We’ll have coffee and breakfast treats in the morning (granola bars, muffins, etc), snacks throughout the day (healthy-ish and some indulgences) and lunch. You’ll be able to choose your lunch selection in the morning, so don’t worry about any dietary concerns.
Absolutely not. The program is designed to help those with no experience to quickly acquire the skills they need for success. The program is comprehensive and will give you everything you need to be successful. We have lots of time for Q&A so that you can also get all of your questions answered.
This includes three months of access to our online training, Q&A calls, discussion forums and updates, copies of Krista Neher’s best-selling books, and downloads of all of the tools, templates and resources you’ll need to successfully implement. Over $3,500 in value.
View the top of the page to see the upcoming locations. Click on the location for city-specific details.
The program runs from 9am to 5pm each day with time after for an optional Q&A session with the instructor.
We’ve been running the Boot Camp trainings for 8 years and get amazing feedback – most participants rate it a 10 out of 10 and say that it exceeded their expectations. Over the years, we’ve perfected the format and the content to make sure that you have everything you need to be successful. Don’t take our word for it – see below to find out what past participants say about the training.
Previous participants have come from around the globe to learn digital marketing. Most of the principles and tools we cover are relevant regardless of your location. With the exception of China (which does not allow any of the traditional social networks to be used), most global participants find the content to be relevant to them. If you are unsure, check out the outline to see if the content we cover matches the social networks and digital marketing tools that are relevant for your location.