SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most difficult things to understand but it’s not going away. Whether you are familiar with the term or a complete novice, developing a strong strategy to improve your SEO is vital for online success.
SEO is important for every company – it doesn’t matter if it’s an established business or a fresh startup, it affects your website traffic and online presence as a whole.
We created this class to answer the looming questions you have about SEO – what is it? Does it matter?
Here are a few facts to keep in mind…
- The total of average click through rate for the top 10 results in search is 208% – users click more than twice on the first result page
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market
- 70-80% of users ignore ads and search organically
- 95% of search traffic is solely on the first page results
In our upcoming SEO (Search Engine Optimization) 101 Class: Understanding SEO, we will give you the tools and skills you need to understand SEO, research keywords and search data, create an effective strategy, and more! In this SEO 101 course, you will learn exactly how to:
- Understand search engines and the factors that influence search rankings
- Create a step-by-step plan to implement your SEO
- Learn how search engines like Google think about content
- Leverage search engine tools to research your industry
- Optimize your websites for search engines
Live-Streaming: May 6th, 2014 at 1:00pm EST
*Can’t make it to the live online streaming? Sign up now and watch the recorded version after
THIS COURSE IS NOW CLOSED
Stop wasting your time and money on strategies that won’t get you to the top of Google – discover exactly what you can do so you start seeing results immediately.