We are VERY excited to share with you the launch of our Email Marketing Training Course. Email is one of the most effective forms of marketing, and businesses who are doing it right are getting big results. In this course, you’ll learn how to approach email marketing strategically to build a quality list of emails, create content that interests them, and entice them to take actions that tie to your overall business objectives.
Why is Email Marketing Important for Businesses?
Email marketing is big, it’s effective and it gets results. Here are 3 reasons why you should consider email marketing in your digital plan.
1. Email Marketing is BIG.
Your customers are using email. A lot. And they actually prefer to be contacted by email. Consider these facts:
- 58% of adults check their email first thing in the morning. Source = Customer Intelligence
- 64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line. Source = Chadwick Martin Bailey
- 61% of consumers like to receive weekly promotional emails. Source = Email is not dead
- 95% of online consumers use email. Source = Convince and Convert
2. Email Marketing is effective.
When marketing professionals were surveyed, they indicated that email was one of the most effective yet least difficult to execute. Studies have shown that email can be 20% more effective than social media for customer retention. The average return for every dollar spent is $40 with email marketing, which is huge when you consider that the ROI for every dollar spent on SEO is $22.24 and less than $20 with digital ads.
3. Email Marketing integrates.
Email plays well with others. Very well. It integrates with other digital tactics like social media, blogging and SEO and can support your efforts to reach and convert people to paying customers on other channels.
What is Included in our Email Marketing Course?
Our Email Marketing Training Course gives you everything you need to plan and build a successful email marketing campaign for your business.
You get more than five hours of beginner, strategic, and advanced training, plus downloadable PDF resources to support your implementation.
The following is a list of included videos and their length.
100 – Introduction to Email Marketing
- 01 – Why Email Marketing is Important
- 02 – Email Marketing Trends
- 03 – Effective Email Marketing is 3 Things
- 04 – Email Strategy
- 05 – Building an Email Plan
- 06 – Email Software Options
- 07 – CAN-SPAM Act
Total Topics = 7 Total Time = 45:59
200 – Implementation
- 08 – Email Strategy and Examples
- 09 – Target Audience
- 10 – Get Email Addresses in 3 Ways
- 11 – Why You Shouldn’t Buy Email Lists
- 12 – Collecting Email Addresses Online
- 13 – Best Practices for Opt-in Forms
- 14 – Collecting Email Addresses Offline
- 15 – Touchpoint Analysis
- 16 – Why Will People Share Their Email Addresses
- 17 – Sending Emails – Platforms
- 18 – Anatomy of an Email
- 19 – Sending Emails – Deliverability
- 20 – When is the Best Time to Send an Email
- 21 – Driving Email Opens
- 22 – Driving Email Action
- 23 – Driving Email Action with Personalization
- 24 – Driving Email Action with Great Content
- 25 – Tips for Successful Strategy
Total Topics = 18 Total Time = 2:43:52
300 – Analyze & Optimize
- 26 – Analyze and Optimize
- 27 – Email Metrics
- 28 – Email Metrics – CTR
- 29 – Email Metrics – Conversion Rate
- 30 – Email Metrics – Bounce Rate
- 31 – Email Metrics – Growth Rate
- 32 – Email Metrics – Share Forward Rate
- 33 – Email Metrics – ROI
- 34 – Unreliable Email Metrics
- 35 – What are Good Metrics?
- 36 – Gaining Insights from Metrics
- 37 – What to Optimize
- 38 – A/B Testing
Total Topics = 15 Total Time = 1:00:23
400 – Advanced Email Marketing
- 39 – Emails That Improve ROI
- 40 – Email Autoresponders
- 41 – Segmentation
- 42 – Google Analytics: Conversion Tracking Implementation
Total Topics = 4 Total Time = 30:15
To learn more about or register for the new Email Marketing Training Course, click here.