We’re very excited about our newest Cincinnati training course: Measurement & Analytics. This half-day quickstart program will show you everything you need to know about tracking and measuring your social media marketing efforts.
Less than 30% of small and medium-sized businesses know how to measure their social media marketing efforts. How will you make sure you’re on the right side of this statistic?
Our Measurement & Analytics class will help you figure out if the time, effort, and money that you’re spending on social media is paying off and, if it’s not, how to make sure it does. We’ve seen too many professionals struggling to quantify and report their social media activities, figure out the Return on Investment from their social efforts, and decide whether or not social media is right for their business. We want to share our effective social media measurement strategies so that we can help other businesses get more bang for their buck.
What will you get in Measurement & Analytics?
This social media measurement class covers the key aspects of social media measurement and analytics that you need in order to get results and increase your brand awareness online. It will be divided into 3 sections:
- Social Media Measurement & Tools: In this section we’ll cover exactly how to measure your social media marketing efforts based on the goals for your business. You’ll learn about KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and which KPIs brands are using to validate their social media engagement and relate it directly to sales objectives.
- Reporting and Analytics & More Tools: Once you figure out your specific objectives and what you want to measure, you have to determine what kind of reports are necessary for your goals. This section will cover how to analyze the data in your reports in order to figure out what’s working, what’s not, and how you can increase your ROI. In this section we’ll also cover the tools that can do the social media reporting for you and the pros and cons of using each one. If you are trying to convince upper management that social media is important, this section is your answer.
- How to Evaluate ROI (Return on Investment): ROI can be a difficult thing to measure, especially in social media marketing. But there are still plenty of ways you can measure your social media marketing efforts and achieve an ROI that will make your time, money, and energy worthwhile. Bonuses in this section include trainer Krista Neher’s ROI templates so you can compare them to your own social media marketing efforts.
What bonuses are included?
This class comes with a number of incredible bonuses, including:
- Bonus Online Webinars ($270): You’ll get 2 free months of access to Boot Camp Digital’s vast library of social media training videos
- Social Media Membership Program: This class will give you 2 months of complimentary access to our membership program
- Krista’s 2 Bestselling Books: Get copies of the Social Media Field Guide and Visual Social Media Marketing for free!
- Plenty of downloads and templates: We have tons of great handouts and templates for you to refer to after the class is over
If you want to know everything you get in this Measurement & Analytics program, you can expect:
- A comprehensive guidebook for the training with copies of the presentations
- Best practices, tips, and strategies so you can get better results in less time
- Downloadable templates that will help you with your reporting after the class
- Bonus resources and handouts with tons of great tips and tricks that you can refer to later on
- Real-world examples and exercises so you get a comprehensive understanding of social media analytics
- Networking opportunities with other professionals interested in social media marketing
- A Q&A section with trainer Krista Neher to ask her all of your questions about social media measurement
When: July 22nd
Time: 1:00-4:30 pm
Investment: $197 Early Bird Special! Regular price is $297
Where: Our training facility is located at the Hamilton County Business Center at 1776 Mentor Avenue in Cincinnati, OH
This is going to be a fantastic program and we are already seeing it start to sell out – we cut the class off at 15 so don’t waste any more time in registering! Register NOW!