Oct 23 2014
I’ve been doing social media marketing for many years now, and I wanted to share with you some of my favorite quick tips.
- You beat your competition by doing things smarter, faster and better…. Not by doing the same things the same way.
- Everyone is a marketer
- Do a few things well instead of many things mediocrely. #SocialMedia
- Stop vomiting boring content on the internet.
- Start with the end in mind: What do you want to achieve?
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. What is your social media strategy?
- Which social networks should you join? Fish where the fish are.
- Don’t buy in to national averages on “the best time of day to post”. Do what is best for your unique audience.
- Our brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than text. What is your visual marketing strategy? #VSMM
- You get out what you put in. You won’t magically get results from social media just because you start posting content.
- ABA: Always Be Analyzing. This is how you improve.
- Social media ROI is improved by doing things a little better every day.
- Integrate social media into your day – it doesn’t have to be a separate task.
- The ROI of social media? What is the ROI of having a phone line, a website or email?
- The bar in social media marketing is constantly being raised – are you raising your game?
- A picture is worth 1,000 words – are you making the most of them? #VSMM
- Don’t jump on the latest shiny object in social media. Have a strategy and evaluate.
- You have 2 ears and 1 mouth. Listen on social media 2x as much as you talk.
- Social media 5 minute rule: Spend 5 extra minutes on each post making it better.
- We “like” businesses on the internet that we actually like.
- WIFM? Your fans are asking: “What’s In It For Me?”
- Marketing today is customer centric. What do they want?
Read some more of our recent posts