We receive a number of requests for guest bloggers on our blog, and until now we really haven’t included guest blogs on the Boot Camp Digital blog. That being said, we are now happy to announce that we will be accepting a limited number of guest blog posts.
Why Guest Blog?
- Gain exposure to Boot Camp Digital’s active and engaged audience
- Share your unique expertise online
- Position yourself as an expert
- Increase the reach of your message to a new audience
- Get 2 links back to your business (in the author byline)
Calling all Writers: Boot Camp Digital seeks informative, engaging, and action-oriented guest posts on digital marketing and social media.
What we’ve found best engages Boot Camp Digital’s audience:
- Articles written in fewer than 800 words
- Articles that are not promotional in nature
- Action oriented and trending topics in digital and social media
- Including an image that illustrates or symbolizes the content
- An image of the author and a brief (80 word) author bio
- If you have a long post, please split it into two or more posts
- All images should be licensed or attributed
- The post should be educational, not promotional about your business. Quality content engages our readers and increases your chances of building expert credibility.
- Posts will be reviewed and edited by blog administrators
- The author may include two promotional links in their bio
1. You have the option of becoming a regular author at Boot Camp Digital or to submit a one time post
2. Send us an email with your proposed topic or the article that you would like to contribute
3. We’ll get back to you with a publication date and any additional questions about the article