Our NEXT Social Media Workshop is coming up on April 11th!
This lunch session really excites me because although LinkedIn is one the most popular social networks there are many businesses that are not fully taking advantage of this site and its tremendous marketing power.
I have personally generated thousands of dollars of sales directly from LinkedIn, and I want to show you how to build your brand and grow your sales.
Register Now. Seating is Limited.
Using LinkedIn can provide significant value for business professionals and companies. Most people are not aware of the power of LinkedIn and the opportunities it offers to connect with business professionals, grow sales, and promote businesses.
LinkedIn now has over 200 million users, and there were over 2 billion people searches conducted on LinkedIn in 2010. Whether you are concerned with building your personal reputation or growing your organization, you can’t afford to ignore LinkedIn any longer.
This session will cover the latest strategies, tactics and tools for businesses to use LinkedIn.
- Topic: Advanced LinkedIn Strategies ***REGISTER NOW!
- Date: April 11, 2012
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Investment: $27 ***Lunch is included!
- Special Offer: Buy 4 Lunches Get 1 FREE
- Location: Boot Camp Digital, 1600 Main Street, M1, Cincinnati OH, 45202
**Please reserve your seat today, as our lunches often sell out**
THIS SESSION WILL COVER
- Overview of LinnkedIn business opportunities
- How to create a strong LinkedIn strategy for your business
- LinkedIn groups and how to leverage them
- Integrating LinkedIn with other social networks
- How to present yourself as an expert in your industry
- The amazing functionality of LinkedIn search
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- FREE lunch
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals interested in Social Media
I am really excited about this opportunity because I know that LinkedIn is one of the most valuable social networks that most people miss out on. Learn how to get it working for you.