We’re excited to announce our latest social media training program! Our newest class will be on SEO training.
Our Training Programs Always Sell-Out – So Make Sure to Reserve Your Seat ASAP.
Today most businesses are active online – they have a website, they post on networks like Facebook and Twitter, and more. But now that 88% of businesses are online and on social networks, it’s getting harder and harder to drive consumers to your website.
That’s why we created our new training class: SEO 101 Training. Internet search is now the #1 place people go when they are trying to find out information about a product or service. If you aren’t optimizing your website for search engines, you’re missing out on thousands of opportunities.
The goal of our SEO 101 Training class is to help clients create an effective Search Engine Optimization strategy without wasting tons of time or money. 86% of website traffic now comes from search engines like Bing and Google. There’s an exact science to getting your website to show up higher in search engines, and that’s what we will focus on in this class.
The best part of this SEO 101 Training class is that we don’t just cover what SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is. We’ll show you how to apply it to your business or personal brand. Some of the things we’ll cover are:
- The biggest search engines and how they work
- Best practices for getting results from Search Engines
- What the most successful companies today are doing
There is nothing you can do better for your website and your internet marketing strategy than to get your company or brand page to the top of search engines.
You will leave this training with a step-by-step action plan for how to start getting results from Search Engines.
May 14th, 2013
LIVE Training 11:30 – 1:00 REGISTER NOW (Includes LUNCH!)
Online Training also 11:30 – 1:00 (EST) REGISTER NOW (Includes a recording plus downloadable resources)
If you’re curious about everything we’re going to cover, you can expect to learn:
- How search engines like Google work
- Why getting to the top of search engines will help your business
- How to choose keywords to optimize your business for search engines
- How to optimize your website for search engines
- How to show Google that your site is relevant and should be in search engine results
- Strategies and tactics that get you to the top of Google
- How to leverage Google+ as a part of your SEO strategy
- Google Local listings and how they are different (and valuable)
So stop wasting time and money, and start getting results for your business instantly! We’re excited you’ve decided to take the next step towards SEO training online!