We’re excited to announce our newest Cincinnati training program: Social Media 101. This is a half-day training program designed for beginners in social media who want to learn how to use sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and more for business.
Today, there are 2.2 billion people online, and social media is now the #1 activity of Internet users. If you’re not well-versed in social networks, you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
Social Media 101 is a social media training class that will teach professionals how to jump-start their social media. The class will begin with an overview of what social media is and why you should use it. We will then discuss the social media landscape and cover the top social networks that professionals should be active on.
We’ll also teach you about user generated content and blogging, so that you leave with a good idea of how consumers are creating and sharing content online and how you can be a part of it.
Social Media can be overwhelming. But if you have the right tools and the right training, you’ll get the hang of it in no time!
What will you get in Social Media 101?
Our program is broken down into 3 sections:
- Overview of the Social Media Landscape: Social media isn’t just about 1 single tool. This is a broad and overwhelming area that can seem hard to figure out. In this section of the course we’ll show you how to navigate the social media landscape and increase your overall knowledge on social media.
- Learn How the Tools Work: In this section we’ll cover Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Blogs, and more. You’ll learn how to use each site, who uses what, and how each of these relate to you and your background.
- Real World Examples and Experiences: Boot Camp Digital CEO Krista Neher, the trainer for this program, will share with you her experiences with social media so that you have a solid understanding of how social media works in the real world. Instead of trying to figure this all out yourself, you’ll get special secrets and tips from a successful social media pioneer.
Who should come to Social Media 101?
This class is designed for business professionals from all different backgrounds, including:
- small business owners
- employees of larger corporations
- and more!
If you’re curious about everything you get in this program, you can expect:
- A guidebook to use throughout the training with copies of the slides
- Top strategies, tips, and secrets to make the most out of social media
- Extra resources, handouts, and checklists to help you after the class
- In-class exercises to show you how to put what you’ve learned into action
- Networking opportunities with other professionals interested in social media
- Q&A section to ask your social media questions and have them answered
- When: July 24th
- Time: 8:30 am – 12 pm
- Where: Our training facility is located at the Hamilton County Business Center at 1776 Mentor Avenue in Cincinnati, OH
- Click here for more details and to register….
Join us for this incredible program and learn how to finally get your social media up and running. We cut the class off at 15 and are already selling out, so don’t waste any more time in registering!