Experts are saying that mobile marketing is going to be bigger than radio, TV, and personal computer combined. Just look at the stats:
- It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email, but it takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message (CTIA.org)
- 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour (Mobile Marketer)
- Mobile coupons are redeemed 10 times more than traditional coupons (Borrell Associates)
- It takes 26 hours for the average person to report a missing wallet, but it takes 68 minutes for them to report a lost phone (Unisys)
- 91% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7 (Morgan Stanley)
Clearly you and your business cannot afford to ignore these statistics. Mobile marketing is the next big thing, and learning how best to harness this tool now will result in immense success for you in the future.
Mobile marketing isn’t just about spending money on applications. There are all sorts of ways that your business can leverage mobile – including your mobile website, text messages, voice, applications, and mobile ads.
Regardless of whether you own your own small business or you work for a large corporation, mobile marketing is going to drive your business with just a few simple actions.
Trainer Krista Neher will bring you up to date on everything you can expect to see in the future of mobile marketing. But in addition to that, you will learn what to DO with all of this information. This lunch not only cover the basics, but it will give you the resources you need to get started. Sign up now to get one step ahead of the competition, and watch your results increase fast.
- Topic: Mobile Marketing 101 ***REGISTER NOW!
- Date: July 10th, 2012
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Special Offer: Buy 4 Lunches Get 1 FREE
- Location: Boot Camp Digital, 1600 Main Street, M1, Cincinnati OH, 45202
**Please reserve your seat today, as our lunches often sell out**
THIS SESSION WILL COVER
- SMS text messaging
- Mobile websites
- Mobile advertising
- Mobile social networks
- Mobile applications
- QR codes
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- FREE lunch
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals interested in Social Media
Learn everything you need to know to start getting results from mobile marketing. Don’t miss this informative session…..
Missed the Mobile Marketing 101 Lunch & Learn?
No problem! We have just launched our Pin Point Programs, which are 90-minute social media online training classes about the hottest topics in social media. Our online mobile marketing course is now available on-demand. Check it out here!