Get TONS of Free Resources!
We'll send you FREE 2020 checklists and action planners including:
- 2020 Digital Strategy Quick-Start Guide
- Social Media Efficiency Guide
- Online Reviews Playbook for more reviews in 2020!
Nov 30 2009
Don’t worry! We are now offering online Facebook marketing training to give access to our top-rated social media training to people all over the world! This training course is one of our Pin Point Programs, which are newly-launched 90 minute social media online classes about the hottest topics in social media!
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of presenting to the Circuit – an IT Networking Group based in Cincinnati.
I presented on Facebook Marketing – how to get more out of Facebook.
Most of the people in the room were on Facebook, but few were using it as a marketing tool. Facebook can be difficult for marketers – figuring out the right ways to interact with potential audiences can be tough. Facebook was created to facilitate social connections – not as a marketing platform.
Facebook is the #1 global social network and has over 300 million active users – 50% of whom logon to the site every day. The Facebook audience is both active and committed to the network.
Prior to engaging in marketing your brand or company on Facebook:
We then covered 4 key ways that brands can leverage Facebook as a part of their marketing strategy.
1. Create a Fan Page. This is the most popular way brands and companies are using Facebook.
2. Create a Group – Create a group about something related to your product that people are interested in and passionate about. Also, participate in relevant groups to get your brand out there.
3. Create an Event – Facebook events can be a great way to engage with your audience. If you are having an event, creating a Facebook event increases your exposure and lets attendees see who else is going.
4. Facebook Ads – Facebook ads work best when they are targeted. Target your ads as specifically as possible and you can get great results.
Try FREE for 5 Days!