Customized Corporate Social Media or Digital Marketing TrainingBoot Camp Digital provides custom corporate training solutions designed to specifically meet the needs of your organization. We work collaboratively to develop an understanding of your learning objectives and your organization, to develop training content and delivery methods that best meet your needs. The world is changing quickly and consumer technologies are adopted faster than ever before. Your organization can’t afford to fall behind. Our Boot Camp training will get your organization digitally fit. We have a strong track-record of training both large and small organizations in all aspects of internet marketing – both large fortune 500 clients and small businesses.
Who We’ve Worked WithBoot Camp Digital has created training programs for a wide variety of leading organizations in many different industries. Some of our clients include: GE, Macy’s, P&G, Remax, Euro RSCG, Capital One, Verizon, Georgia Pacific, The United States Senate, The Government of Arkansas, the Better Business Bureau, The Circuit, Ad: Tech, Catalogs.com, Covidien, Ohio Health, Catholic Health Partners, 53 Bank, Advertising Age, the Business Courier and many, many more. In addition to large organizations we also work with a variety of small and medium businesses and can create a customized program for you.
The Boot Camp Digital Training PhilosophyBoot Camp Digital has provided training solutions to large Companies like Procter & Gamble as well as smaller organizations and individuals. Our training program produces results and consistently receives top reviews because we are committed to providing a training solution that reaches beyond the initial delivery. In addition to the live training session we develop supplemental reference material to help continue learning. In addition, our interactive workshops include case studies, examples and workbooks to help cement learning concepts. Our training courses are comprised of:
- In-person training. Our live training is dynamic and includes relevant examples to bring concepts to life. In-person training may take a number of forms including live training, webinars (i.e. live web-based sessions) or pre-recorded training modules where participants can learn at their own pace.
- Learning framework. Our training courses are designed to produce results and are intensive. We typically cover a lot of ground in a short time period in our Boot Camp style training courses. Our training model includes clear explanations, live demonstrations and examples to bring concepts to life.
- Guidebook for future reference. Our guidebooks provide complete explanations of the materials so participants can reference all aspects of the training at any point in time, and use the books for points of reference in the future.
- Workbooks. Our workbooks provide a framework for implementation of course material. They provide a complete framework and relevant templates to build and execute a strategic plan.
- The learning objectives for your program
- The type and length of training that is most appropriate
- The ideal content coverage for your program
- How to judge success
- Social Media 101
- Social Media
- Social Networks (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc)
- Blogging (Platforms, Technical Choices, Strategy, Execution, Writing, Marketing)
- Microblogging (Twitter)
- Community Building
- Community Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Display and Pay per Click Campaigns
- Social Media Outreach
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Social Media for PR, HR, Customer Service, Marketers, etc.
- Internet Marketing 101
- Online Brand and Reputation Management
- Corporate Websites (design for success, landing page optimization, usability, etc)
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Analytic Reporting
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Content Development
- Strategic Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Multimedia Marketing (video, photos)
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media for Big Brands
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Dedicated to creating a productive learning environment
- Engaging by integrating case studies and real world examples
- Fun and approachable
- Focused on education and providing you with the best possible experience
- Live in-person training
- Virtual training environments
- On-demand courseware
- Learning communities
Consistently Top Rated
QualificationsKrista Neher is the lead trainer and CEO at Boot Camp Digital. She has over 10 years of experience in marketing and training. Krista spent 5+ years working at Procter & Gamble where she gained a deep understanding of marketing and also created and delivered company wide training programs. Krista is an internationally recognized speaker on digital marketing and has presented at industry leading conferences including: Search Engine Strategies, PubCon (Webmaster World), the American Marketing Association, The Ad Club, BlogHer, Blog Indiana and many others.
Training SolutionsBoot Camp Digital can create training solutions specifically tailored to meet the needs of your organization. We can create training programs that include:
Boot Camp Digital has Been Featured on Top News Sites IncludingWe aren’t just great trainers, we are respected and recognized international experts on social media and internet marketing. Boot Camp Digital has been featured on leading news sites including The New York Times, CNN, The Associated Press, NBC, CBS News, Fox News, Mashable, Shape Magazine, American Express Open Forum, Smart Business Magazine, the Enquirer and countless other national and international news outlets. In addition, Boot Camp Digital has been invited to speak at a wide variety of leading industry events and conferences including the New York Times Small Business Summit, SXSW (South by Southwest), PubCon, Ferra Music Brasil, NXNE (North by Northeast Toronto), SES (London, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Chicago), Pubcon (Las Vegas, Dallas, Austin), the Better Business Bureau event, the American Marketing Association, the American Advertising Federation, Blog Her, PRSA (Public Relations Society of America) Multiple Chambers of Commerce and countless other public and private events.
Testimonials For Boot Camp Digital Training
Press play to hear how and why our social media courses will benefit you!
Hear what our customers have to say!