Digital Marketing Training for BusinessesBoot Camp Digital provides custom corporate training solutions designed to specifically meet the needs of your organization. We specialize in digital marketing training for businesses and marketing organizations. Our digital marketing training helps businesses understand how digital trends and tools are impacting their customers and the unique opportunities it creates to connect with consumers. The world is changing quickly and consumer technologies are adopted faster than ever before. Your organization can’t afford to fall behind. Our Boot Camp training will get your organization digitally fit. We have a strong track-record of training both large and small organizations in all aspects of internet marketing – both large fortune 500 clients and small businesses.
“Krista was wonderful at her Social Media Certification Program at Cincinnati State. She is passionate about the subject and has tremendous knowledge and skill in all aspects of social media strategy and implementation. She is energetic and entertaining, and is interactive with her students. I would highly recommend Krista’s training courses to anyone or any business that is looking to expand their social media knowledge.” – Amanda Lienemann; program participant
The Boot Camp Digital Training PhilosophyBoot Camp Digital has provided training solutions to large Companies like Procter & Gamble as well as smaller organizations and individuals. Our training program produces results and consistently receives top reviews because we are committed to providing a training solution that reaches beyond the initial delivery. In addition to the live training session we develop supplemental reference material to help continue learning. In addition, our interactive workshops include case studies, examples and workbooks to help cement learning concepts. Our training courses are comprised of:
- In-person training. Our live training is dynamic and includes relevant examples to bring concepts to life. In-person training may take a number of forms including live training, webinars (i.e. live web-based sessions) or pre-recorded training modules where participants can learn at their own pace.
- Learning framework. Our training courses are designed to produce results and are intensive. We typically cover a lot of ground in a short time period in our Boot Camp style training courses. Our training model includes clear explanations, live demonstrations and examples to bring concepts to life.
- Guidebook for future reference. Our guidebooks provide complete explanations of the materials so participants can reference all aspects of the training at any point in time, and use the books for points of reference in the future.
- Workbooks. Our workbooks provide a framework for implementation of course material. They provide a complete framework and relevant templates to build and execute a strategic plan.
- Social Media
- Social Networks (Facebook, Myspace, LinkedIn, etc)
- Blogging (Platforms, Technical Choices, Strategy, Execution, Writing, Marketing)
- Microblogging (twitter)
- Community Building
- Community Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Display and Pay per Click Campaigns
- Social Media Outreach
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Brand and Reputation Management
- Corporate Websites (design for success, landing page optimization, usability, etc)
- Measuring Return on Investment
- Blogger and Influencer Outreach
- Analytic Reporting
- Word of Mouth Marketing
- Content Development
- Strategic Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Multimedia Marketing (video, photos)