Hello, and welcome to the Boot Camp Digital referral partner page for Premier Affiliates. Why join our Premier Affiliate Program? Existing affiliates CLICK HERE TO LOGIN.
- High Payouts – We payout at 50% for our online programs which are industry leading commissions – that’s another 10% more than our regular referral partner program!
- High Dollar Value Products – We have a variety of products for you to sell with our top products retailing at almost $500.
- Multiple Products – We have more than one product, so you get a stream of products to sell.
- New Products Every Month – We give you new products every single month! You will always have fresh content and products to sell
- High Quality Products – When you promote our products, you are attaching your name to our products. We have high quality content and have worked with countless fortune 100 companies. You don’t have to worry about selling your clients products that don’t exceed their expectations.
- Lots of Resources – For each product we’ll give you blog posts, emails, social media updates and banner ads. You’ll have everything you need run turn-key promotions.
- Super Affiliate Programs – We also reward you when you help us find new affiliates. Earn an additional 10% commission on the affiliates that you refer to our program.
- We KNOW Social Media Training – Krista Neher, CEO of Boot Camp Digital and lead trainer has trained thousands on Social Media Marketing including the United States Senate, P&G, GE, Macy’s and many more. We specialize in professional social media training and have a long track record of success and satisfied customers.
To apply to become a referral partner, please complete the form below. Once you log-in and create an account you will immediately receive access to a materials to help you promote and earn money from Boot Camp Digital’s training programs.
Learn More About Our Amazing Online Boot Camp
Also, see the Boot Camp in action so you know just how much AMAZING information we give participants!
Note: By Clicking “Sumbit” you are agreeing to the below affiliate terms and conditions:
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Boot Camp Digital, an Ohio, USA LLC (“Boot Camp Digital”), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing our service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for the referral partners program, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use Boot Camp Digital as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
You place our banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
We may email you concerning new merchant programs
We might change the service here and then (we’ll notify you)
Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $50 or more
All statistics are collected and calculated by Boot Camp Digital (through Infusionsoft), and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions
Any page that contains Boot Camp Digital links, banners, or code must be written in English.
As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
International affiliates (those with addresses outside of the 50 U.S. States) are not currently accepted.
Your physical address listed for receiving checks MUST be your actual address. Mail forwarding services, for the purpose of avoiding network demographics, is NOT allowed.
You won’t hold us liable for anything
You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assesed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Boot Camp Digital based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
NOT ALLOWED: Advertising or adwords to promote training programs
Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from our program completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
You will receive a Commission for sending authorized sales via Your Links. In order to place Links, You must first be approved by a Merchant to become an Affiliate. You understand that the Payout amount may be changed at any time (we will notify you by email). You are responsible for determining if the Payout for a Link You have placed on Your site has changed or been discontinued. You receive the Commission from Boot Camp Digital. Payments are made automatically on the twentieth (20th) day of each month when Your account balance reaches $50 or more for the previous months’ transactions. Money credited to Your Account does not accrue interest. In the event of a VOID by a Merchant, Boot Camp Digital may recover from You the corresponding Commission previously credited to Your Account. The VOID Commission will be immediately deducted from Your Account balance. In the event that Your Account balance is less than the VOID Commission, the VOID Commission will be deducted against Your future earnings. You will NEVER be asked to send money to Boot Camp Digital.