Boot Camp Digital is currently hiring a sales and business development manager to add to our quick growing team. See the application requirements for all of our positions here.
This experienced position is perfect for a candidate who is passionate about helping to grow a business. We primarily deal with warm leads and business development opportunities from existing contacts – this position won’t involve extensive cold-calling. With many leads and clients on-the-go at any time, balancing multiple priorities while maintaining diligent follow-up is key.
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales and business development and is excited by the opportunity to research, try different tactics and build a sales process that maximizes results. This is a quick-paced startup environment — we have a work hard, play hard attitude with a bias towards taking action and executing consistently to drive results.
- Manage sales process for inbound leads through website, phone, events, etc.
- Refine sales process and follow-up systems
- Initiate new opportunities with former clients
- Follow-up with clients through multiple channels (phone, email, etc.)
- Create proposals
- Manage client relationship after the sale
- Coordinate client timelines and budgets
- Find new sales opportunities for e-learning software
- Generate business development relationships with partner organizations
- 3 – 5 years of sales or business development experience
- Experience with CRM is a plus (salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Passion for sales and business development
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to listen to client needs and determine appropriate sales path
- Attention to detail
- Desire to continually research and discover new opportunities
- Drive to succeed
- Persistent follow-up
- Bold personality who takes initiative
- Ability to close a deal
Compensation for this position will be inline with experience. The compensation structure will be comprised of an attractive base salary with bonus opportunities.
How To Apply
To apply for any position at Boot Camp Digital, please send the following to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
- Submit your resume.
- Submit links to your social media profiles.
- Submit a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this position and how you will positively impact our organization and our clients.
- Provide 5 references, 1 – 2 of whom are previous supervisors.
- Include anything else that you think will help you to stand out including: links to your online portfolio, application video showing why you are a great fit, additional details about your background, projects, writing samples, blog posts, etc.