We are so excited to invite business professionals to our final Social Media Lunch Session this year on December 16th, 2011! This time we’ll be talking about the most popular social media trends heading into 2012.
- Have you set new goals for your social media strategy in 2012?
- Are there any new tools on the market that you need to consider?
- What are the most important stats and updates in social media that you should be aware of before the new year comes?
This session will cover:
This social media training will cover the biggest and most important changes and shifts from 2011 as well as trends to look for in 2012.
- The key trends to be aware of as you plan for 2012
- Key tools that can help your social media in 2012
- How to set goals and objectives for your social media plan
- Trends to watch in 2012
- How to build a social media plan
- BONUS: As an extra bonus you will receive a planning template for your 2012 social media plan
This session will cover EVERYTHING YOU NEED to get started planning for 2012 and the BIG TRENDS TO WATCH AND PLAN FOR.
Details about this Social Media Lunch Session:
- Topic: Social Media Planning for 2012 ***REGISTER NOW!
- Date: December 16, 2011
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Investment: $27 ***Lunch is included!
- Special Offer: Buy 4 Lunches Get 1 FREE
- Location: Boot Camp Digital, 1600 Main Street, M1, Cincinnati OH, 45202
Social media is constantly changing and brining new tools and online marketing solutions to businesses. As a result businesses that are looking to grow, not only need to keep up with new changes, but also have to stay ahead of the curve on social media. The goal of this Social Media Lunch Session is to provide business owners, marketing professionals, ad agencies and other business managers with the latest updates in this quickly changing environment.
- Educational presentation
- Case studies/Examples
- FEE lunch
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals interested in Social Media
“Social Media continues to evolve and what used to work just a year ago might have a very small effect today. Each new tool, new service or new concept in social media opens up new opportunities for marketing your business. During this social media training program we will explore the most important social media trends in 2012 and what they mean for your company. We’ll also provide you with a template for your social media marketing plan!” says Krista Neher, Boot Camp Digital CEO.