With more than 800 million active users Facebook is by far the biggest social media network in the world! Many small businesses hear the buzz and rush into creating a Facebook Page for their business with no clear objectives of what they want to achieve.
In this video interview, social media expert and CEO of Boot Camp Digital Krista Neher shares some tips for having a successful Facebook marketing approach for small businesses.
Here are some of the things that you’ll learn in this video:
- Why small businesses want to be on Facebook
- The number one mistake that small businesses fall into
- How to start with a solid Facebook marketing strategy
- Examples of successful Fan page engagement experiences
- Key objectives of a Facebook strategy for small businesses
- Why Facebook is a great way to engage with your existing customers vs new customers
- Why a Facebook page is not a replacement of your website
Does your business have a successful presence on Facebook? What tips do you have to share?
**This interview was recorded on November 15, 2011 at the SES Conference in Chicago.