2013 was a big year for social media – Monthly active users on Facebook reached over 1.1 billion, 6 billion hours of video were watched on YouTube each month, and companies all over realized they need to be present on social media to survive. Most businesses, whether it’s a small business or a large corporation, have finally realized that it’s important to be active on social media. Now it’s time to get ahead of your competition by developing your marketing strategy for 2014. Just look at some of the predictions:
- Many think that social search is going to explode. Google is already one step ahead by launching Google Plus, and more networks are ready to adapt.
- Experts think businesses will start targeting YouTube more aggressively as it becomes more of a social network
- Visual content (videos, pictures, and ideas expressed visually) are growing in importance on social networks.
These are just a few of thousands of predictions that social media marketing experts expect for 2014. The best way to take advantage of all the new features of 2014 social media networks is by adapting your strategy NOW.
Our training sessions on Trends and Planning for 2014 will cover everything you need to know to build your social media marketing plan for 2014. You’ll learn the latest tools, trends, and big ideas you need to know to make your social media effective in the new year.
DETAILS for the LIVE Training in Cincinnati…
- Topic: Trends and Planning for Your 2014 Internet Marketing Strategy
- Date: December 10th, 2013
- Time: 11:30 am-1:00 pm
- Investment: $27
- Location: The Hamilton County Development Center: 1776 Mentor Ave, Cincinnati OH, 45212 – REGISTER NOW!
- *Includes a FREE lunch!