Why Work for Boot Camp Digital
Boot Camp Digital is a fast growing entrepreneurial business located in OTR Cincinnati. We are a results-driven workplace with a passion for helping businesses get results from digital marketing. Boot Camp Digital works with Fortune 500 Companies like Google, P&G, Remax, General Mills, and more, as well as start-ups and small businesses. We are passionate about giving businesses and professionals the tools that they need to succeed in the digital marketing world.
We have a high-performing team who does what it takes to get results for our business and our clients. We’re looking for smart, dedicated, passionate business professionals to join our team.
We are actively hiring for the positions posted below, but are also periodically looking to fill other roles. If you think you might be a fit for a different position, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we are always growing and expanding.
Requirements for All Positions:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Work hard play hard attitude
- Attention to detail
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and manage results in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Desire to continually research and suggest opportunities for improving marketing strategies
- Listen to good music
Additional requirements for individual positions are posted with the job description.
We are Actively Hiring for the Following Positions:
- Lead Digital Marketing Trainer (Virtual Role)
- Digital Marketing Training Content Manager (Virtual Role)
- Digital Systems Manager (Virtual Role)
How To Apply
To apply for any position at Boot Camp Digital, please send the following to jobs (at) bootcampdigital (dot) com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified.
1. Submit your resume.
2. Submit links to your social media profiles.
3. Submit a cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this position and how you will positively impact our organization and our clients.
4. Provide 3 references, 1 – 2 of whom are previous supervisors.
5. Include anything else that you think will help you to stand out including: links to your online portfolio, application video showing why you are a great fit, additional details about your background, projects, writing samples, blog posts, etc.