When it comes down to it, smartphone and tablet usage is on the rise and has become the primary way people communicate with each other. If you’re looking for the most reliable way to reach your audience, mobile marketing is the answer. 57% of users have said that they would not recommend a business that does not have a mobile friendly website – is your digital strategy mobile ready?
If you’re not sure whether mobile marketing is important yet, here are a few things to keep in mind…
- 1 in 7 people (and growing) worldwide have a smartphone
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
- By 2015, mobile marketing will generate $400 billion (compared to $139 in 2012)
- Americans spend on average 2 hours a day on a mobile device
- 78% of brands plan to invest in mobile this year
In our Mobile Marketing 101 Online Training, we will cover the trends and opportunities you need to know to optimize your strategy. It’s predicted that mobile usage will soon bypass desktop usage – it’s vital that your digital strategy take mobile usage into consideration. Mobile is changing the game – this training will show you what you can do about it to see results. We will cover…
- The trends in mobile usage
- How marketers are harnessing mobile
- Optimizing websites for mobile marketing
- Adapting your email strategy for mobile viewers
- Optimizing social media content for mobile devices
- Harnessing applications to do more with mobile
Live-Streaming: May 6th, 2014 at 1:00pm EST
*Can’t make it to the live online streaming?
Sign up now and watch the recorded version after
You can’t afford to miss out on mobile marketing, get started today.